Rockville, Maryland Criminal Defense Attorney
At the Law Office of Michael S. Rothman in Rockville, Maryland, the focus of our practice is on defending individuals facing criminal charges in state and federal court in Maryland and the District of Columbia.
I want to thank you again for being so easy to deal with, your calm and reassuring way and your uncharacteristically lawyerly warmth, candor and integrity. My wife and I both agree you seem ‘way too nice’ to be a lawyer…and doing ‘defense’ work no less. Don’t let the sharks eat you up or change you!
Contact a Maryland Criminal Defense Lawyer – Se Habla Español
I offer legal representation to individuals facing criminal charges in Montgomery County, the District of Columbia and cities throughout Maryland. I believe that everyone — straight, gay, young, old, black, white, Asian, Hispanic — deserves competent and knowledgeable legal representation under the law.
To find out how I can help you, please fill out the contact form or call the Law Office of Michael S. Rothman in Rockville today for a free initial consultation.
Fill out the contact form or Call 301-251-9660 for a Free Consultation. Credit Cards Accepted.
At the Law Office of Michael S. Rothman, our practice comprises:
- Criminal defense — Whatever charges you may be facing, your best defense is an experienced, aggressive, and trustworthy criminal trial lawyer.
- Drug crimes — Including those involving prescription drugs and other controlled substances, as well as charges for possession of marijuana, even for medical use.
- Federal drug crimes — Representing those charged with possession, distribution, and trafficking of marijuana, cocaine, heroin, methamphetamines and other illegal drugs.
- DWI/DUI defense — Whether you are facing charges for the first time or as a repeat offender, my special training in DWI/DUI defense can benefit you.
- Gun possession charges — Including possession of a handgun by a convicted felon.
- Intellectual Property — All aspects of intellectual property such as counseling, registration, and litigation.
- Internet and cyber crimes — I handle all types of litigation and related disputes involving contracts over the Internet electronic transactions, as well as criminal defense charges including pornography and fraud.
- Internet sex crimes — Providing aggressive representation for clients charged with such Internet sex crimes as the online solicitation of a minor, possession of illegal pornography or images and others.
- Sex crimes — If you have any reason to think you are under investigation, especially for sex crimes involving minors or other allegedly unlawful contacts, it is imperative that you speak to a criminal defense lawyer immediately to preserve your rights.
- Traffic violations — Including hit and run accidents, driving on a suspended license, driving on a revoked license, and vehicular homicide. Even driving without a license can lead to serious consequences, which may include the possibility of jail time.
- White collar crimes and fraud — Including computer fraud, bank fraud, credit card fraud, forgery, embezzlement, racketeering, and the theft of any other intellectual property or trade secrets.
- Fraud — Handling all types of fraud cases, including mail fraud, identity theft, money laundering, and more.
- Federal crimes — Defending clients charged with serious federal offenses, including sex crimes, white collar crimes, drug crimes, gun crimes and more.
- Consumer protection — Including Internet scams involving online auctions and the buying and selling of general merchandise. There are countless ways to scam even the most sophisticated users of the Internet.
- Business litigation — Comprehensive representation in all types of business disputes, including breach of contract, construction litigation, and more.